1. The Company
- Pearls by Shari is a fine jewelry store specializing in Golden South Sea Pearls, the rarest pearls in the world. Owner and designer Shari Turpin started her family in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, over thirty-five years ago. She hand-selects all of our pearls, traveling directly to different pearl farms around the world. She also designs and selects each piece of jewelry found on our sales floor. Our mission is to provide education about pearls, sorely lacking in the jewelry realm, and to maintain a wide selection of the highest quality pearls for our customers. Over the last thirty-five years, Shari has successfully created absolutely stunning and unique designs with some of the world’s rarest pearls, that are still applicable to everyday life and the modern-day woman. We would love to have you join our team as we seek to provide our customers with high-quality service, beautiful jewelry, and superior pearl knowledge.
2. The Position
- A full-time Sales Ambassador for our Park City, UT and/or Jackson, WY location(s).
3. Job Description
Must be fun and willing to learn, grow, and develop in a retail environment that specializes in mid to high-end sales. If you learn quickly, work hard, and desire to work with a rewarding but demanding team, this might be the opportunity you have been looking for.
- At Pearls by Shari, our Sales Ambassadors serve as the welcoming faces that greet customers and provide them with a superior buying experience. The ideal candidate should be an excellent communicator, skilled at building relationships. Always focused on customer satisfaction, the Sales Ambassador answers customer questions and maintains a clean, well-organized sales floor. The Ambassador is the driving force behind new and ongoing sales opportunities — directly impacting our growth and success at Pearls by Shari.
- Provide a high level of customer service to create a luxury buying experience
- Actively communicate product and store information in a kind and professional manner
- Maintain a good attitude to enhance overall team morale
- Remain current and knowledgeable of client needs, competition, and industry trends
- Assist in all facets of customer service and operational efficiencies
- Desired Skills & Experience
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree
- Sales experience in a retail environment that specializes in mid to high-end sales
- Superior communication skills with customers and team members
- Conscientious, professional appearance
- Positive and self-motivated attitude
- Marketing experience and/or desire to learn
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an interview. No resumes are to be submitted at this time.